Fun game! Love the concept
Made in 48h for GMTK Game Jam 2020.
Guide your Macrophages to eat all Bacteria. They move by their own rules, you can only flip the tiles with their food, agar, to make sure they get the job done.
Use the "How To" in the bottom right ingame to get explanations on the mechanics.
Rules are here too, just in case:
- Click a tile to flip it, along with the agar
- Your Macrophages come in 3 sizes, same as the bacteria (color coded)
- A Macrophage will always attack the bacteria, but only succeed if they are at least as big
- Macrophages will split on agar crossings, or merge if they are the same size and want to go to the same tile
- if a small Macrophage tries it split, it vanishes
The exe download is the newest version and contains two changes:
- undo does properly reset the tilestate
- How To section is initially visible instead of initially hidden, and remembers its setting across levels
Download and start the exe. In case your Windows defender does complain - sorry, i didn't manage to sign the exe. The signature would proof to Windows, who created the exe. In this case it has no proof and thus anyone could have created the exe, so it show a warning. But you can dismiss it and start anyway - sorry for that.